Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Arkansas Trip

When Grayce was 3 1/2 weeks old my dad, Grayce, and I traveled to Arkansas to visit my grandmother, Honey. Grayce made it 9 1/2 hours there and back in the car without crying one time. I was completely blown away. If you have ever made a long trip with me you know that she is a better car rider than I am :) We loved the time we got to spend with Honey and the rest of the family. I hope that Grayce will feel like Arkansas is her second home the way I do. A huge part of my heart definitely lives there.

 I love this picture. Honey loves this sweet girl, and everytime we put Grayce in her arms she would snuggle in and go to sleep.

 Avery is 6 months and 18 pounds and Grayce is 1 month and 9 pounds. 

 Sweet cousins. I am so glad these girls have each other. 
 This picture pretty much sums up Grayce’s mood in the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment