I had so much fun preparing for Halloween this year. I made Grayce 2 cosutmes for under $2 each. Keith was laughing at how dorky I was, getting so excited about everything I made.
I had to include this picture because it is so darn cute!
Sunday night we went to Poppa and Gigi’s house for their awesome Halloween party. I was a total bad mommy and hot glued the arms of Grayce’s costume together (obviously Martha Stewart I am not...yet) No worries, I went to extreme measures to make sure she was not harmed in the process.
Napping with Daddy before the party started.
I was most impressed with the pebbles “hair” I made for Grayce.
Poppa, Gigi, Aunt Michele, and Uncle Carl- They are off to see the Wizard!
Aunt Bo was loving her Grayce time!
Flintsone Kisses
Fun Photobooth!
The Family! Poppa and Gigi went all out and we had the best time!!
Monday we went to Trunk or Treat at our church. Grayce was the cutest owl! I ordered her hat from an awesome etsy shop (aimee216) and made her costume!
All the strolling around looking adorable can wear you out!
After Trunk or Treat we went to Laha with our friends and Grayce’s bff, Silvia.
We had so much fun experiencing Halloween with our sweet girl. I’m looking forward to making her costumes each year and to see her experience all the fun!















No comments:
Post a Comment